22 November 2009

Travelling, working, travelling.... and reading

Started up this blog some weeks ago, since my last blog got "infected" after a trip to Africa.

However, since I started Books that travel, I have travelled a lot - and worked even more. Just got back from one trip, just to unpack and pack for another journey early tomorrow morning. So not really any time to write. But I hope to have more free time later this week.

Some books that I have read lately are: Dear Fatty (Dawn French), What I Loved (Siri Hustvedt), The Yacoubian Building (Alaa Al Aswany), Somewhere Towards the End (Diana Athill). And, of course, quite a few Swedish books. But more about all that later.

While waiting for this blog to get off its starting block, head over to Stephanie's blog where you will find yummy recipes and all about the new BBM.

Oh, and did I say that I will get the keys to my very own pied-à-terre in just over a week's time? Years of saving - and waiting - will then be over. And I will have my own little place in Sweden again. It's going to be soo great!!

3 comments:

Indu said...

good luck with your new blog!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Hi Eva,

I looked for your email but couldn't find one. This is Deb from Kahakai Kitchen. I just got my BBM box today and just wanted to say thank you so much. I love everything--especially that chocolate. Yum! Of course my blog say (mostly) healthy so it gives me an out to have some indulgent treats and chocolate is a big one for me. I am a tea fan, love aromatherapy. books, and bubbly so i will enjoy it all. Have a wonderful holiday season and again thank you for being so creative and generous.

Aloha,

Deb

Deb in Hawaii said...

By the way--I posted about it here:
http://kahakaikitchen.blogspot.com/2009/12/things-i-am-loving-this-week_15.html